Eggplant (aubergine / brinjal / baingan) - 2 large
Lamb mince - 500 gram
Onions - 3 big (sliced)
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
Tomato - 3 (chopped)
Green Chilli - 4 (chopped)
Green Coriander - 1 bunch (chopped)
Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1 teaspoon
Salt (to taste)
- Apply oil on the outside of eggplant and put it on low gas flame, turn it side to side till it is completely black on the outside.
- Once the eggplant is blackened from outside put it in cold water.
- Scoop eggplant out of the covering and crush them to make it uniform without lumps.
- Add oil to a wok(Karahi) and add cumin seeds when hot.
- Add 3 big onions - fry.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- Add mince meat.
- Add tomato, green chili, green coriander, salt, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Simmer on low flame for half an hour.